For the second year, OIC is thrilled to host the 2016 Honda Sports Award winners for a special Huddle event! Girls ages 15 and under (and their parents) are invited to join us for a free breakfast on June 27th at 9am, to meet and greet with the “best of the best” in women’s college sports. This year’s forum and Q&A, known as “The Huddle”, will be led by Olympic Gold Medalist Summer Sanders. Attendees will learn what it takes to balance sports and academics at the college level. They will also have a chance to take photos with the athletes and receive autographs. To RSVP, please contact Danielle Barrios, Assistant Director, Volunteer Services at (213) 742-1532 or email@example.com.
Athletes attending the event include:
• Virginia Elena Carta, Golf, Duke University, Freshman, Udine, Italy
• Danielle Collins, Tennis, University of Virginia, Senior, St. Petersburg, Fla.
• Courtney Okolo, Track & Field, University of Texas, Senior, Carrollton, Texas
• Raquel Rodriguez, Soccer, Penn State University, Senior, Forward/Midfielder, San Jose, Costa Rica
• Sierra Romero, Softball, University of Michigan, Senior, 2B, Murrieta, Calif.
• Mollie Seidel, Cross Country, University of Notre Dame, Senior, Hartland, Wisconsin
• Bridget Sloan, Gymnastics, University of Florida, Senior, All-Around, Pittsboro, Ind.
When: Monday, June 27th, 2016
Time: 9 a.m. - 10 a.m.
Location: Orthopaedic Institute for Children - 403 West Adams Boulevard, Los Angeles CA 90007 (Andrew Norman Hall)